Friday, June 14, 2013

Waiting

When we were looking at the house there was a picture of a high school aged Asian girl in one of the bedrooms on the dresser. The picture was probably taken in the early 90's. I immediately recognized the girl as one of my brother's high school classmates. I assumed that her parents were the owners of the house. While we were waiting to hear if our offer was accepted I spent some time Googling and looking through old yearbooks to confirm this girl was in fact one of my brother's classmates. What an odd little twist! After remembering her name I was able to Google and find some information about her parents and how long they lived in this area. Based on the information I found I came to the conclusion that the people selling the house were only the second owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment