Friday, January 13, 2017

Guest Bedroom Furniture

At some point during the past two years we got new/ old guest bedroom furniture. A childhood friend was having an estate sale and we bought her parents' bedroom furniture. I like that the front of the furniture is raised which makes it stand out and look more interesting against our wood walls. Some of these photos have a brown bedspread and some have a yellow bedspread. The yellow bedspread is what we have in the guest bedroom now.

I like the way the mirror is not centered on the dresser.

In addition to the dresser with the mirror and the bed, there is also a night stand and a tall dresser.
This is the bedspread on the bed now. It needs an ironing! If you look closely, you can see my
husband's giant amber Blenko bottle in the background. My mom thinks it looks like something
from a bad dream. It's too big she says.
This poster on the wall is from a circus my grandparents took me too when I was about 3 or 4 years
old. My grandpa got the poster for me from a shop in town that had the poster in the window. 


No comments:

Post a Comment