Friday, January 13, 2017

Electric Fireplace


About a year ago we were driving by an antique shop. I saw out front this very beautiful olive green mid-century something. I wasn't sure what it was but I liked the color. We decided to stop and check it out.  It turned out to be this awesome electric fireplace. We didn't have a great place to put it and make it a center piece on the wall but we do have a very chilly family room and guest room in our basement. There was a side wall available in our family room where we could put the fireplace. It helped us make the decision to buy this, knowing that it was something we actually need and would use. We had been using a space heater in the depths of winter when we wanted to sit downstairs in the family room. But, this fireplace looks a whole lot cuter! I'm pretty impressed with how real the fire looks for an electric fireplace. It also warms up our family room quite nicely. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment